This super sweet and sticky side dish makes a wonderful addition to a meal! It is particularly good with fried foods and roasts (and would therefore be a great addition to a Thanksgiving or holiday meal). It is so hard to stop eating this all in one go! It's also easy on your budget and goes down well with picky eaters.
You will need:
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Honey for drizzling
Toasted Sesame Oil for brushing on potatoes
1. Wash and peel sweet potatoes. Cut into small cubes.
2. Arrange on a roasting tin over parchment paper.
3. Brush with toasted sesame oil and bake for 25 minutes at 200 C / 400 F.
4. While potatoes are roasting, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
5. After 25 minutes, brush potatoes with sauce. (Very) lightly drizzle honey over potatoes and replace in oven for an additional 15-20 minutes.