Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Julia and Ajay eat: Wisconsin

For the next two weeks, be prepared to either drool or be annoyed by my postings of the food that Ajay and I consume while on holiday in America.  First up, is my parents' impressive cookout spread.  Featuring bacon cheeseburgers, brats, hot dogs, chipotle chicken, and bbq chicken.

Julia's lunch

Ajay's lunch

 Most of the spread

Dessert: Delicious Chocolate Cheesecake made by my Aunt Kris, which also served as a birthday cake for my dad and brother!