I am hesitant to give exact measurements of ingredients, but I've put some measurements down as a shopping guide.
For two pizzas, you will need:
2 fresh flatbreads
Margarine or butter
Jar of sundried tomatoes
1 small jar pizza sauce
4 pieces smoked back bacon (fat removed)
1 cup chestnut mushrooms (already fried/cooked in olive oil)
60g thin-sliced chorizo
2. Add small container of pizza sauce and stir until warm.
3. Empty contents into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
4. (optional) Press sauce through sieve to remove bits. Set aside.
5. Butter the flatbread base and dust with garlic powder and oregano.
6. Paint over that with the sundried tomato sauce.
7. Assemble the pizza as you normally would.
8. Bake at 175 for 8-10 minutes, or until meats have crisped.