orange chicken sauce to marinade and cook the burger in. Additionally, I recommend saving any extra sauce and dip the burger in it. It is fantastically savory and sweet.
1 Burger patty
1/2 Cup cooked sticky white rice
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
3 Tbsp Orange Marmalade (skins removed)
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, orange marmalade, pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Set aside.
2. Prepare rice and set aside, keeping warm.
3. Sear burger patty, either in a pan or on the grill.
4. Reduce heat and add orange soy sauce mixture to a frying pan and cook burger on low heat. I would recommend poking a few holes in the burger to allow sauce inside when flipping burger.
5. Serve on a bun topped with a mound of cooked rice with excess sauce on the side.