Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Noelle's Bake Shoppe and Cupcakery's Chocolate Eclair Cupcake


I loved this cupcake!!! Therefore, halfway through my feasting, I stopped in my tracks to take a photo of it so you too could view its yummy chocolate cake and creamy/fudgy ganache insides.  But what I felt made this cupcake superior to other cupcakes was its 'frosting'.  I'm not a huge fan of gobs of overly-sweet frosting, especially if it is not buttercream.  BUT this cupcake's 'frosting' was apparently conceived to mimic eclair filling, causing it to be less tongue-numbingly sweet. Beautiful!

Noelle's Bake Shoppe and Cupcakery
W62N608 Washington Avenue, Cedarburg, WI