Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Tuesday 29 March 2011

TGI Friday's Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger


 I cannot believe that it did not occur to me to post about this until now...  TGI Friday's was actually my boyfriend and I's (grammatical nightmare) idea of a romantic evening.  We both ordered TGI Friday's Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburgers.  OH.  MY GOD.  Just thinking about it makes my mouth water (and I mean that literally, it actually is watering mmmm burger).  Their burger had the obvious yummy burger topped with cheese and bacon... and... two mozzarella sticks.  They totally made the difference.  We then shared a pisspoor attempt at cookie dough cheesecake.  It was over 5 quid for a tiny square (square?!) piece of the world's most lackluster cheesecake.  Meh.  The burger totally made up for this though.  It took us at least a two hour toddle around central London after dinner to try and walk off this food baby.