Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Sunday 5 September 2010

Cheesecake Factory's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake

 .
It is a wonder that I did not die yesterday... because I had a slice of this for dessert:

I can't begin to describe how amazing it was...

In case you have not picked up on the pattern, I have recently been eating and cooking all the amazing things that I will not be able to when I go back to London (in terms of whether a particular food exists in the UK, a restaurant's existence, and there are also money issues...).  The next two weeks I shall inhale every beautiful, amazing, and disgusting food that I shall miss when back in the UK.  Then I shall go back to subsisting on the world's best cream of tomato soup, store-brand camembert and brie, thick-cut chips, and random things dipped into Sweet Thai Chili sauce.  Yes... there are some things I miss about food in England as well!