I wasn't quite sure what kind of coffee drink has chocolate, coffee, and milk and would best describe my fudge... so I had to ask the lovely Cassady, the go-to girl for all things coffee. She suggested Mochacinno!
Mochacinno fudge contains two swirled layers, one of a darker semi-sweet chocolate combined with ground up instant-coffee and a second layer of milk-chocolate chips. This fudge is so dense and flavorful, I really really recommend trying this.
You will need...
Note: You will most-likely need 2 tins of sweetened condensed milk (for 2 cups total)
2 cups (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 1/2 Tbsp ground instant coffee
1 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
For vanilla layer:
1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Line square pan with aluminum foil.
2. Crush coffee granules to a fine powder.
3. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in a glass container or on the stove top.
4. Combine 1 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk and ground coffee with the melted chocolate chips. Cover to keep heated.
5. Melt the white chocolate chips in a separate glass container or pot.
6. Stir in 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
7. Spread mocha layer in pan (be sure it is still fairly warm).
8. Immediately pour milk chocolate layer over top and use spatula to marble the two layers together.